PCP / Dive Air Compressor
This fast, robust compressor can fill SCBA, paintball or SCUBA tank quickly and run at low RPM. The advantage of the low RPM is less heat build up making your compressor last much longer (lifetime for most PCP users) and a big plus is your tank will lose less psi as it cools and you will keep your high PSI fill pressure.
Please email us for purchase and we will give instructions for purchase.
Shipping is $295 anywhere in the lower 48 states.
No international. For Hawaii and Alaska please email prior to purchase.
2 Years parts warranty. If warranty parts are needed they will be shipped by factory direct to customer. This is a very simple compressor to work on and change parts, however, it is very reliable design and should give years of trouble free service. Factory will work with customer and give clear instructions to easily replace any worn or broken parts in the unlikely event it is needed.
- P21 Purifier with Refillable Purifier Element
- 2nd and 3rd Stage Water Condensate & Oil Seperator
- Intercoolers (Stainless Steel)
- Aftercooler (Stainless Steel)
- Priority Valve (Pressure Maintaining Valve)
- Check Valve
- Safety Valve at Each Stage
- Oil Level Glass
- Electrostatically Painted Portable Chassis
- Manual Start / Stop
- Manual Condensate Drain
- Power Cable
- Thermal Overload Protection for Electric Motor
- Control Panel: On / Off Buttons & Hourmeter
- 1* Filling Hose (Yokes, Filling Valves, Pressure Gauges, DIN Adapters)
- Air Quality complies with EN 12021
- Automatic Start / Stop
- Automatic Condensate Drain
- Pressure Switch
- Dual Pressure System 225-345 Bar / 3260-5000 Psi
- Stainless Chassis
- Extra Filling Hoses
- Disposable Filter Cartridge
- Gas Engine Drive
- Scuba Diving
- Paitball / Airsoft
- Airgun industry
- Fire Brigades
- Military Applications
- Naval Applications
- Civil Defense Applications
- Maritime Applications
- Industrial Applications
- Fish Farms